POLICY FOR ALL CATERING:
1. Customer is responsible for contacting Cindy King by phone no later than ten (10) days before the date of the scheduled event to update the number of guests you are expecting. This count is your guaranteed number and we will prepare food for and charge for this number of guests.
2. Without a guaranteed number, we prepare food for the estimated number of guests and charge accordingly.
3. Customer is responsible for making sure Catering by Cindy has the correct address and directions to the event location.
4. On the invoice you receive prior to the event, you will be billed for the guaranteed attendance number. In the event actual attendance is greater than the guaranteed attendance number, you will be sent an additional invoice covering the costs of the additional guests.
5. The deposit is to be made at the time of booking the date for your event. The deposit amount is $500.00 or 50% of the estimate for the total cost of the services, whichever is greater.
6. Cancellations are subject to charges for expenses incurred prior to cancellation. The cancellation fee will be discussed with you at the time you place your order.
7. Customer will provide Catering by Cindy with the name and number of an alternative contact who will be responsible for providing information and access to the event location, if needed.
8. Additional charges may be assessed for the following:
a. Set-up and breakdown charges for time and labor required to move and arrange tables and chairs, if applicable.
b. Staff labor charges are based on a five-hour service period. For events lasting more than six hours, an additional labor charge of $10.00 per one-half hour per service personnel will be charged.
9. When determining the numbers of servers and personnel for your event, Cindy King is considered to be one of the service personnel. There is no direct charge for her participation and management of the event.